Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Detroit Diesel
- Model: 2V71TI
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 800hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 1982
- Engine Hours: 1499
- Make: Detroit Diesel
- Model: 2V71TI
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 800hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 1982
- Engine Hours: 1895
The interior space on Farbrengen is entered through a single sliding door from the cockpit, four steps up. The settee is to port, across from the television. The galley is forward of the salon, also to port. Four steps down is the companionway to the staterooms. The ensuite master stateroom is to port. An over/under ensuite bunk room is to starboard, across from the master stateroom. There is an additional entrance into that head from the companionway. The third ensuite stateroom is forward with a convertible V-berth.
The Farbrengen salon features a U-shaped blue pattered settee, with storage under the cushions. An area rug covers the newly installed luxury plank flooring, which is easy to clean and maintain. Accordion one touch white blinds cover all of the large windows. The headliner is in very good condition and features teak handholds and rod holders. All of the lighting has been upgraded to LED. The walls have been updated with neutral wall coverings. The screened windows forward in the salon/galley area open for ventilation.
The 65' Phillips HDMI is across from the settee, to starboard. The entire starboard side is cherry cabinets with a satin finish. One of the double cabinets has wine bottle storage built in. One double and one single cabinet have electrical panels.
The galley is forward of the salon to port. Dining is available at a key shaped cream Formica counter with three pedestal mounted swivel seats. Their dark blue metal frames and neutral fabric seats compliment the interior décor. The galley features: a U-Line automatic icemaker, a full size upright Whirlpool refrigerator with a separate freezer below, a Danby dishwasher, a Panasonic "The Genius" Sensor 1250 Microwave/Convection oven, a Mr. Induction single burner induction cooktop, a deep single stainless steel sink with pull-out faucet and soap dispenser, a blower fan, a cream Formica counter with teak fiddles, a wine glass rack, and an abundance of storage including a deep cabinet over the refrigerator. The sole is wood plank flooring.
There are controls in the galley for the fresh water tank, reverse cycle heat/AC, and the engine block heaters. There are also lighted indicators for Fire and Bilge Flood.
The staterooms on Farbrengen are forward four steps down from the galley. The steps fold up to reveal a door which allows access to the engine room. There are switches in the companionway for the sump pump, the holding tank, and an emergency bilge pump.
The master stateroom is to port and features: a sliding door from the companionway, a queen berth to port with an updated headboard, a carpeted sole, two portlights with accordion one touch white blinds, an overhead hatch with screen and cover, mirrored bulkheads, a ceiling light fixture, a Toshiba television, an Alpine CDE-7826 AM-FM radio/CD player, SMX II reverse cycle heat/AC control, a First Alert CO detector, and an ensuite head.
There is abundant storage which includes: a large hanging locker, a smaller hanging locker, two areas over the berth with sliding doors, an under berth drawer, open shelving, a make-up station, and lift-up storage lockers along the inside wall.
Master Stateroom Head
The master stateroom head is ensuite and features: a Delta Marine electric head, a separate stall shower with a light and seat, a curtained portlight over the vanity, a vanity light, neutral updated wall coverings, a molded vanity with sink, a varnished wood sole, mirrored storage over the vanity, and abundant storage.
The bunk stateroom on Farbrengen is across from the master stateroom, to starboard. It features: a sliding door from the companionway, over/under berths, a carpeted sole, a portlight, a ceiling light fixture, two reading lights, a reverse cycle heat/AC control, a hanging locker with a mirror on the door, drawers under the lower berth, and an ensuite head.
Bunk Stateroom/Day Head
The amidships head on Farbrengen can be entered from the companionway or directly from the bunk stateroom, to starboard. It features: a Delta Marine electric head, a separate stall shower with a light and seat, a curtained portlight in the shower, a vanity light, neutral updated wall coverings, a molded vanity with sink, a varnished wood sole, a mirrored cabinet over the vanity, a screened overhead hatch, and storage.
Forward Stateroom/V Berth
The forward stateroom on Farbrengen is the V-berth. The separate bunks can be converted with the fill-in platform and mattress. The V-berth features: a carpeted sole, two curtained portlights, an overhead hatch with screen and cover, a ceiling light fixture, two reading lights, a Vizio television, a reverse cycle heat/AC control, a CO detector, and an ensuite wet head. There is a built in desk area with abundant storage. There are two lockers for additional storage, one with locks. The anchor locker features the iconic Bertram logo in a cut-out.
The V-berth has its own wet head on Farbrengen. It features: a Delta Marine electric head, a shower curtain with a plastic liner, a curtained portlight, a molded vanity with sink, a fiberglass sole, a mirrored cabinet behind the vanity, a ceiling light fixture, and a light fixture over the vanity.
The fiberglass hull is painted flag blue. The construction of a Bertram includes enhanced hull stiffness by reinforced molded fiberglass longitudinal stringers. The bulkheads are reinforced athwartships by plywood bulkheads bonded to the hull with fiberglass. The bottom was painted in October, 2018.
The deck surface on Farbrengen is white molded cored fiberglass, painted with Matterhorn white Awlgrip, with painted non-skid (2006). The fiberglass bow pulpit with teak overlay on Farbrengen features: an aluminum tubular stanchion and rail system painted white (2006), three hawse pipes above the rode locker, a 120v Galley Maid vertical windlass with a chain/rope gypsy and capstan, and a single roller.
There is a double stainless steel fender basket on the starboard rail. A welded aluminum dinghy cradle is mounted on the forward cabin top, with a 12v single arm davit. An eight person life raft in a canister is mounted to starboard.
The large Farbrengen cockpit is white molded cored fiberglass, and has a transom door to the fiberglass swim platform, which has a swim ladder. It features: six gunwale mounted rod holders, a large fish box with drains, a raw water wash down system, access to the engine room via teak covered flip-up stairs, scuppers in the aft corners, two dockside water inlets, a raw water washdown and a washdown discharge, a permanent partial sun shade, a top loading refrigerator and a top loading freezer, a tackle center, a sink and bait prep station, white vinyl padded gunwale bolsters, access to the lazarette, and multiple storage compartments.
Farbrengen is piloted from the flybridge helm station, which is reached via a ladder to port with white welded tubular aluminum rails and composite steps. There are two pedestal chairs at the helm. Guest seating is in front of the console on an L-shaped settee with white vinyl cushions with blue piping. A fold-up table is available for guests to use. The flybridge is enclosed on three sides with eisenglass. The entire front piece of the enclosure was replaced in 2020.
· Rybovich teak fighting chair
· 6 Gunwale mounted rod holders
· 4 Rocket launcher rod holders
· Transom fish box
· Rupp triple spreader gold tip outriggers
· Center rigger
· Top loading cockpit refrigerator
· Top loading cockpit freezer
· Tackle center
· Cockpit sink and bait prep station
· Padded white vinyl gunwale bolsters
· Powered by Detroit Diesel 2V71TI 800 HP
· Port Engine - 1895 hours
· Starboard Engine - 1499 hours
· Propellers three bladed bronze
· Propeller Shaft 2 1/2" stainless steel
· Cutlass bearings
· Trim Tabs - 12" x 36" Stainless steel trim tabs with Dual Hydraulic/Electric operated rams
· Side power bow thruster (Rebuilt 2016)
· Full Engine Room Mechanical Gauge
· Oil change system
· Fuel prime pump
· Freshwater pump (two AC, one DC)
· Dripless shaft logs
· Walker Airseps
· Engine Block Heaters
· Kobelt Electronic Controls with Synchronizer for cockpit control
· Trolling Valves
· Cruisair Split System (2 A/C units replaced 2016)
· Onan 18 kw generator
· Northern Lights 7.5 kw generator (Non-operational)
· Racor Fuel Filters and Strainers for Generator
· Batteries (2017)
· 12 V Battery Charger (2020)
· 32 V battery charger (2015)
· Rayline searchlight
· Abyss underwater lights
· SEA Hailer/Fog horn
· (3) Standard Horizon VHF (2017)
· Raymarine C140W, Widescreen Chartplotter, / Fishfinder / 72 mile Radar
· Furuno NavNet C-MapNT Plotter (2007)
· Roberson Auto Pilot (2007)
· Autohelm Robertson AP20
· Raymarine 120 Radar/GPS/Chart plotter (2009)
· Raymarine DSM300 Digital Sounder (2017)
· Raymarine E66082 Transducer (2012)
· Ritchie Compass
· KVH satellite TV
· Upper helm front eisenglass panels replaced.
· Props balanced.
· New starboard dripless seal.
· 2 New AC strainers.
· Winch serviced by Galley Maid.
· 2 Heads/Macerators rebuilt.
· Rudder repacked.
· Replaced STBD engine intake strainer/ball valve.
· R&R steering ram, sent out to be resealed/rebuilt.
· R&R rudder shaft stuffing.
· Replaced both steering lines back from ram.
· Changed Davit from AC to DC.
· All new DC 12V batteries and charger.
· New interior hardwood flooring.
· Drained coolant from both main engines. Refilled engines with proper coolant.
· Removed and replaced all shaft log hose clamps.
· Removed sea strainers from brackets and disassembled. Cleaned strainers and insides of glasses. Reassembled sea strainers and reinstalled with new hoses and clamps.
· Replaced sea water intake hoses and clamps after sea strainer.
· Drained fuel from all main engine racor bowls, disassembled, and cleaned.
· Reassembled racors with new seals.
· Replaced racor fuel filters and reprimed racors.
· Performed engine tune up to both main engines.
· Removed and replaced starboard inboard valve cover gasket.
· R/R props for cutlass bearing
· Glendinning Cablemaster
The sellers' personal items are excluded from the sale, as well as the small kitchen appliances not specifically listed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2014 Achilles RIB